Endless Possibilities Virtual Conference 2020: A Closer Look at Invisible Disabilities
Conference for educators, parents, and others to gain information related to special education, family supports and mental health. Sponsored by WI FACETS - Wisconsin Family Assistance Center for Education, Training & Support, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, UW-Whitewater and Southern Regional Center - CYSHCN.
- Communicating About Hidden Disabilities: Tips and Tools
- NAMI Mental Health & Verbal De-escalation Training
- Compassion Resilience
- Breaking the Phonics Code for Struggling Readers
- Basics of Autism within Special Education
- Making Sure Your 504 Plan is Not Invisible
- Supporting Neurodiversity
- Success Stories Panel
- A Comprehensive Approach to Bullying Prevention: Creating Supportive and Responsive Environments to Address Bullying
Date: Friday, August 7, 2020 | 8:20 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.